My mom and I have a fun ritual we do every year to celebrate Easter/Oestra/Spring Equinox. We paint wooden eggs. This year we did things a bit differently. We took the Pysanka workshop at Articulations and learned how to make traditional Ukrainian eggs with wax and dyes. Here’s mine. Not my most magnificent art piece but we had fun learning this new technique and I look forward to giving it another go next year.
- My @PRESTOcard won't show the money that came off my credit card 3 days ago. Will have to buy @OC_Transpo tickets yet again. 1 day ago
- I like the sound of the Cheerios #worldwithoutdieting campaign. Any thoughts? #feminism 1 day ago
- Word of the day: "Spaghettification." A hilarious, gruesome way to die. Thanks @neiltyson for explaining. ow.ly/vTZ1n 2 days ago
- RT @MediaActionCA: This dad says no to gender-specific kids' marketing - his boy-and-girl twins will get the same clothes, books, toys: htt… 2 days ago
- RT @CSRDispatch: Look Twice, Buy Once: Sustainability Through Consumer Restraint from @osmium triplepundit.com/2014/04/look-t… via @triplepundit 2 days ago